Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
Replacing an old or broken air conditioning unit can be intimidating. At Kalispell HVAC, we make the entire process simple and straightforward. Our team of service technicians has helped hundreds of homeowners across Montana install their new AC units. We work with all types of budgets and timelines, delivering exceptional quality and fast solutions. Our quality guarantee means that you can rest confident knowing that your central heating and air conditioning unit is built to last.
We are committed to delivering stellar work that ensures one hundred percent customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on having a highly trained team that is comfortable working with the latest HVAC systems.
Our Kalispell HVAC technicians serve Four Corners, Columbia Falls, Batavia, Evergreen, Forest Hill Village, Bigfork, and Flathead Valley.
Talk to a Kalispell HVAC
Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch ASAP
Small Energy Bill
Peaceful Night’s Rest
When should you replace your AC Unit?
Knowing when it’s time to replace an air conditioning unit is never easy. There are a lot of intricate parts to a whole house air conditioner that need regular care and retuning. Our HVAC maintenance technicians will diagnose the underlying AC malfunctions and find a solution that will work for years to come. Whether that means a full air conditioning replacement or repair, our team has the experience and know how to make the entire process stress free. If you’ve noticed any of the following symptoms within your house or near your central AC unit, fill out our contact form today to schedule an HVAC inspection or for a free quote.
- Lack of Cool Air : Feeling warm air blowing out of the home’s vents that are running along the walls is a good indication that your AC unit may need to be replaced or repaired.
- Limited Airflow : Insufficient airflow may be indicative of a blockage, clogged air filter, or broken motor. If you notice that your air conditioner is struggling to maintain airflow, it is important to have schedule an HVAC inspection as soon as possible. Your unit may require a new vent installation, cleaning or repair.
- Frequent Cycles : While semi-frequent cooling cycles may be common during the summer months, if your used air conditioner is constantly turning on and off it is time to have it looked at.
- Strange Noises : Unusual sounds such as buzzing or rattling may suggest that a part of the unit has broken or come loose. It’s important to have an HVAC technician inspect the machine as soon as possible.
- Humidity Buildup : Your AC unit should moderate moisture levels automatically. Humidity buildup is one of the most common signs that it is time for your air conditioner to be replaced.
- Leaking Fluids : Air conditioners utilize refrigerants and produce condensation while operating. This moisture should never accumulate or leak from the unit.
- High Energy Bills : If you notice a significant rise in your monthly energy bill, it could mean that your unit isn’t running as efficiently as it once was.
- Foul Odors : The air being pumped out of your residential AC unit should always smell clean and pure. If there is a moldy, smoky, or musty odor lingering in your house it may mean that it’s time to schedule an AC cleaning or replacement.